- More than 1500 SCI and ALS patients successfully treated
- Medicare, Medicaid & private insurance eligible
- Minimally invasive surgical procedure
- Conditions the diaphram muscle
- Only FDA medical device specifically approved for use in ALS patients
Designed for the prevention and treatment of VIDD
(Ventilator Induced Diaphragm Dysfunction)
- Implant electrodes prophylactically or as primary procedure
- Intuitive interface with built in clinical programming
- Prevent or treat disuse diaphragm atrophy with electrical stimulation
- Minimize mechanical ventilation exposure
- Enhance ability to wean from mechanical ventilation
- Temporary stimulation up to 30 days
CE Mark Approved, available only where CE Mark registration is accepted. Not available in USA or Canada.
The PARADIGM Trial
A New U.S. Medical Device Trial Assessing the Use of NeuRx® Diaphragm
Pacing System (DPS) With NIV (e.g. BiPAP, Trilogy®, etc.) In Patients With ALS.
For more information about the study or for a participating study site near
you, please contact Synapse Biomedical, Inc.
Call toll free 1.888.767.3770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only FDA device specifically approved for ALS patients
For patients with ALS, the FDA approved NeuRx DPS® delays the need for mechanical ventilation and tracheostomy. It has also been shown to help condition the diaphragm muscle to improve fatigue resistance.
Our breakthrough diaphragm pacing system for spinal cord injuries
Our FDA approved NeuRx DPS® is specifically designed to decrease the reliance on mechanical ventilators for patients with spinal cord injuries.